Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Council of Life Science!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Council of Life Science’s Website, located at https://colscience.org/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Council of Life Science if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Council of Life Science reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and Conditions apply to this Council of LIfe Science website. By employing website, you agree to be affix with the terms that creates a binding bridge between you and Council of Life Science. If you don’t agree with COLS terms and conditions herein you should immediately cease employing this website.
- Some sections of Council of Life Science website could be subject to registration and further terms & conditions which will be available for you to read at the time of registration.
- All articles published by COLS Publishing House on this website mentioned “Open Access” are licensed by the authors of such papers for distribution by COLS Publishing House with subject to the citation purpose.
- We shall have the right to remove any published article which shows any types of discrepancies.
- COLS and Team reserves the right to modify, remove, and change the section or contents of these terms and conditions as it sees flexible without inform anyone.
- We are not responsible for the 3rd party content on the COLS website. Only you access them on your own risk.
- We are using the cookies for retrieve the user’s details and information.
- All the context of this website is owned by COLS and Team and is protected by trademark, copyright and other rights.
- You must not republish content from COLS.
- You must not sell and rent license or content from COLS.
- You must not reproduce and duplicate the content from COLS.